W Hotel Buckhead Atlanta

Recently I decided to go on a satiation. Switching up your daily routine is simply what you need when you may be feeling stressed or just need to recharge. Constantly doing the same routine over and over again my leave you feeling stagnate.







 Recently I visited the W Hotel in Buckhead Atlanta. If you looking to stay some where chic and polished then this is your place.

                                   The fixtures in the bathroom are up to date and modern

 Bliss products are amazing. The W Buckhead Hotel has a Bliss Spa and shop located on the first floor.

                                                  I need a clock like this in my room.

                                                                    My baby girl Ava
                                                       Really feeling the artsy wall
                                                           How cute is the Unicorn floaty
                           The pool was located on the 3rd floor overlooking the beautiful city.

No comments