Christmas Gifts Ideas

This is my favorite time of year. I love the cold weather and I love being able to spend the holidays with family and friends. I don't know about you but I love to shop for my gifts weeks before Christmas. I even purchased a couple of toys on Black Friday for Ava. I want to share some really good ideas and  deals for Cyber Monday. What's on your wish list for the holidays?

Christmas Gifts For Her





*These Urbanears Head Phones were originally $50.00  but now are on sale for $29.99. If your someone who loves listening to music but you may not want to fork out $200.00 for the Beats By Dre then these are a great and stylish alternative. They come in tons of colors and reminds me of macaroons.

*For the makeup lover Anastasia of Beverly Hills is having a 50% off cyber Monday sale on select items on their website.

*Currently Google Home is marked down from $129.00 to $79.00 if your a tech lover this is a great deal.

No comments