Chic Baby Gear

Now that I'm a mom I'm really getting into all things baby. I love to browse the internet and check to all the new and exciting things for my little baby girl. When it comes to being a mom I know how important it is to have the much needed essentials just to make life that much easier. I'm going to share with you some things that I have been drooling over. Please take note that most of these things are super expensive but if you have the money why not splurge on your baby from time to time.





This is the Sparrow crib from Bel Bambini. I absolutely love this crib. It's chic and stylish. I even think Kourtney Kardashian has something similar to this for her little girl. I love a white crib for a little girl but you can use white for a boy as well. This crib retails for $760.00. This crib meets all the safety standards in the U.S, Canada, Australia and Europe. I just love it.



Talk about strollers. The Stokke Xplory Stroller has got to be one of my favorite strollers or the market right now.  This stroller allows you to get close to your baby unlike most strollers where your baby is positioned lower in the stroller. When your child gets big enough you can turn the baby around and have them facing the front instead. Ava is now at the age where she like to see everything thats going on around her. This stroller retails for $1099.99 







Lastly we have a high chair to put you little one in. The Bloom high chair is so stylish and safe for your baby. The high chair retails for $645.00 and is apart of the silver addition. There are also other Bloom highchairs that retail for much less but still provide the same style.



No comments